We understand how overwhelming it can be to plan and book your vacation.
With so many options out there you’re left constantly wondering: Did I pick the right trip? Are there any hidden fees? What if we need to cancel? So we’ve decided to do everything we can to make the process as easy and flexible as possible.
Because after all, vacations are supposed to be fun, right?
- Any requested trip changes are accommodated at no additional cost based on availability.
- We request a 0% payment at the time of reservation. You can pay a 20% deposit just at the time when your arrival is certain:)
- Daily trips can be rescheduled at no cost if made 2 days in advance.
- Trips including accommodation can be rescheduled at no cost if made 5 days in advance.
- If you have qualified for group discount cancellations must be received 10 days prior to the trip’s scheduled departure.
- If your trip was canceled at the last minute due to Covid, you can choose whether you want a free date change, voucher, or a full refund of the deposit even 24 hours before the adventure.
We seldom cancel or postpone a trip, but we reserve the right to do so when necessary: due to water conditions, weather, insufficient reservations, or other reasons beyond our control. In such a case, 100% of your fees will be refunded or applied to another trip, but not expenses incurred in travel.
When choosing Waterfall Rafting Center for you and your group, be realistic about everyone’s abilities and be sure to ask questions of our staff prior to booking. Anyone in your group that has any medical conditions, physical limitations, or is seriously overweight should consult a physician before attempting a raft trip.
For safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that we perceive to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or deem unfit for a raft trip. We also reserve the right to alter your scheduled trip without notice or allowance for a refund.
Due to the inherent risks involved in rafting, all participants are required to sign an assumption of risk/release of liability waiver. Although we are fully licensed and insured, you participate in river rafting AT YOUR OWN RISK.