- About us
For those who love tranquil adventure, pleasure of direct contact with unspoiled nature, 40 km of rafting and full day on the Tara River is an incomparable experience. Join us and see the longest and deepest part of the Tara River; Enjoy delicious meal in the heart of the National park Durmitor.
|Meeting point||Length of rafting / Time on water||Meals included||Price|
|Your place in Zabljak||40 km; about 5 hours||lunch||110€ per person|
• 10.00 am – Let’s start your rafting trip with pick up directly from your hotel in Zabljak and safe driving through attractive and challenging landscape to Sljivansko, the starting point of rafting tour with possibility to experience zip line across the River close to the Great Bridge on Djurdjevica Tara (additional payment – 20€) and taking photos.
• 10.30 am – Depending on breaks, we will arrive in the village Šljivansko and get ready for rafting. You will be fitted with wet suite and booties, a lifejacket and helmet. Your guides will fit your river equipment to ensure safety, give you a very detailed safety talk and show you how to sit in the raft and how to paddle.
• 11.00 am – This trip starts off with a slower pace great for warming up and practicing your paddling, through the most attractive areas of Tara River Canyon. We will make break next to the most plentiful sources in Europe (5000 liters per second) for photographing and sightseeing, and the Monastery of St. Archangel.
• 11.30 am – Rafting through the attractive scenery of the Tara River. You will raft through the attractive rapids, relax on peaceful flow of river and enjoy sunbathing on the beach. We will stop for photographing and sightseeing the most plentiful sources in Europe (5000 liters per second), and for swimming below the authentic architecture of the bridge (Bridge on Tara) and the Monastery of St. Archangel.
• We won’t miss opportunity to show you the White Springs – the place where water from Black Lake after a seven-day passage through underground channels flows into the Tara River. White springs are a natural phenomenon because the channel runs under the riverbeds and they are flowing on the other side.
• Around 16.30pm your rafting tour finishes in the Eco Lodge Radovan Luka, located right on the half of navigable part of the Tara River, in the heart of the National Park Durmitor. Unparalleled views of the Tara River, Canyon and Durmitor massif from this Eco Lodge will make delicious lunch even tastier.
• Although you will be sorry leaving this place, we assure you to enjoy drive back to Zabljak through the Canyon. We will make short break to view the deepest part of the canyon (1360 meters), on the popular viewpoint Curevac, as well as in the village Tepavca for photographing.
• This magnificent trip will end around 19.00 pm in your place in Zabljak.
If you haven’t booked accommodation in Zabljak, we recommend continuing our travel from Radovan Luka through very interesting road right to our Rafting Centre Waterfall on Scepan Polje which is excellent base for more adventures, as are cruising or kayaking on the Piva Lake, and horseback riding and biking tour on Trsa.
Price per person is 110 €
The trip includes:
If you are looking for more exciting one day rafting trip, we highly recommend the most popular rafting through the bottom part of the Tara River which starts from Scepan Polje. There are 18 fun filled kilometers of beautiful scenery and tumbling whitewater on 21 the most exciting rapids at 45 Euros cost including breakfast and lunch.
Scepan Polje is a very small village situated only 100 meters before the border crossing between Montenegro and Bosnia (on Montenegro side), at only 1,5 hours by car from Zabljak. This interesting local road goes through the National Park Durmitor and authentic village Trsa, and joins the regional road right on the Piva Lake and smallest Montenegrin Municipality Pluzine.